Tuesday, August 9, 2011

just something that needed an output. but am too shy to post a fb status..

I was rummaging thru my bro's comics trying to find Scott pilgrim but I din find any!!!!!! wheeeeee are they?! found all the spiderman and batman and the surrogates and blar but just couldnt find Scott pilgrim. and the reason behind my sudden craving for some SP is because I was thinking about michael cera and his nerdy hotness. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GAAAY.

and another thing I found that amuses me is why does my bro have 2 copies of the same books? deathly hallows.. one adult cover one kid cover, anansi boys.. one soft cover one hard cover.. hm.

oh yeah. ANANSI BOYS is a very good novel btw! actually everything Neil gaiman publishes is good stuff!

anw I'm just bored . I found a book to kill time . 'the curious incident of the dog in the night time' . cover looks cute let's hope it is lah. babaiiii.

No comments:

Post a Comment