"all adventurous women do"
I feel like I have been too set in a certain routine, a way of life that is too predictable, subconsciously contributing to my deep, creeping sadness. Not to say that I have suddenly had an epiphany for why I was sad, I am not sad, I like to think that I am experiencing what all grown ups are, universally. Its a non-feeling that after many many ways of being confused at what to feel during our teenage years, we learn to shut out said feelings and just be "matured" aka, feel nothing. I must also it has been too long since I have genuinely felt excited for something in my life. To loosely quote something I recently saw/heard in a random movie trailer, I can finally put that feeling down in words: the feeling after your high school graduation that you will soon be going away for college, the excitement to have a chance to reinvent yourself and start afresh at a brand new environment. yeah that, how long ago did I last have that feeling? probably pre-college.
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment