Monday, August 6, 2012

Tonight I am free.

I am relieved. I am free now. Free of you and your apparent charm I was so drawn to. You said I haven't changed one bit, but I know I have changed too much, and I am so proud to say I no longer care if you don't have the time and to discover and understand my changes. Seeing you after 2 years is nice, talking about the things we've missed in each others lives, it was like old friends catching up. There were some awkward moments here and there and we knew that they were unavoidable, our slight pauses and effort to make conversations were awkward, but cute.


"Just the two of us, ok with ya?"
"Weren't you the one who was scared before?"
"Concerned, not scared, that you might succumb to my charms again"
"It's gonna be all awkward like last time, crab?"
"Crab is not replying me yet"
"We should just go alone"
"I'll pick you up"

(conversation abbreviated and edited of unattractive Malaysian text-lingo)


My favorite moment tonight :
You asking : "When did we stop talking this much, was it when I left for college?"
HAHA, it doesn't matter so much anymore, because we can never be best friends, but we won't be strangers.



;)

No comments:

Post a Comment