Saturday, January 14, 2012

HB2ME

I can't lie and say Im not expecting anything for my birthday, cos I am, but I know I shouldn't. Because people here aren't lmh or lxt or IMG. I can't expect anything from them and I am definitely not used to having to plan something for my own birthday, I've never done it. When I was young my parents planned birthday parties and made me feel special, when I hit my teens I was lucky enough to have a whole bunch of supportive and loving buddies that would surprise me with cakes and celebrated my birthday. My 18th birthday was really sweet cos my bestie LUM MAN HOUW planned a little get together with all of my friends and ex bf (very awkward haha) and brought a cake to my house and we just sat and talked until past midnight. It was so warm and cute and I felt so much love. 19th birthday, INTI gang, celebrated my birthday for almost one whole week, from the planned out surprise scene to the fancy dinner prank to the midvalley outing with the fake blow-off by my bestest bestie LXT .. It almost got a little bit tiring of thanking them for all the nice things they did for my birthday. But, I don't have any of those awesome people with me this year. And they still make efforts to cheer me up, sze woke me up with a very sweet talk box recording of her singing a bilingual birthday song to me, and the IMG buddies changing their profile pic to one of my pictures, which is a thing we do that has a funny history. And awesome kor kor whatsapped me and told me he missed me and CNY would be different without me around. Sweeeet. my papa and mama for face timing me. Wow I am blessed and I think I shouldn't be asking for any more. I have loving friends and family, that's really all I need for now (although it'll be great if I had a bf too, but whatever I would wish for more As than that if I was given a wish)

One thing bothered me though-- ex lovers should write longer birthday messages with warmer content and more hopes/wishes ahahahahhahaha a





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ;)

1 comment: