Monday, December 5, 2011

I can't feel shit,

I am stronger than yesterday, yes it may seem like I am one hella of a childish person for removing him from my friend list, but I do feel empowered after doing so. But whenever the thought of me being a more independent girl come into mind, I start to think that I've become a heartless person. A big part of me wants to blame him for training me into this person that can walk away from all emotionally influential shit, to be chilled about everything, to not care so much. But maybe it's me, I'm just losing hope with love, I want to blame him, but I know it's not his fault. It's all me. Maybe it has always been me. I can't feel for anyone else anymore. What I hate about you, is that you never show enough effort. And Im proud to say that I can say no now. I know what's best for me in the long run, and that is to stay away. You destroyed my ability to feel but you can't destroy my ability to choose for myself, and I choose for you stop messing with my heart. Now, run along.

No comments:

Post a Comment